PS3XPAD

Oprogramowanie typu homebrew na Playstation 3
Regulamin działu
Dział ten służy wyłącznie do publikacji materiałów związanych z Homebrew lub ewentualnych komentarzy/pytań do tematów już istniejących. Zabronione jest tworzenie nowych tematów z prośbami o pomoc, które powinny być stworzone w sekcji PS3 HELP DESK!
  • Sponsorzy

PS3XPAD

Postprzez GNT » 23.08.2015, 16:43

Obrazek

It is possible to remap six axis motion to different keys. I may make a release with this functionality at a later time.

ps3Xpad 0.6 Changes:

Added Xbox One (wired) controller and Playstation DualShock 4 (wired) controller support. Only wired connection for now, might add wireless support later on. The DualShock 4 controller driver enables rumble and six axis support. It also increases compatibility of some games over the official driver. There is no trackpad support in this release but may possibly be added later.

Note: DS4 six axis sensors were about 4 times more sensitive than DS3s. I had to reduce it’s sensitivity to make PS3 games compatible with the six axis. Also DS4 controller PID/VIDs are not hardcoded. You will need to have them in xpad_devices.txt. This gives the option to switch between official and unofficial driver when using the xpad plugin.

Download: PS3XPAD 0.6
Kod: Zaznacz cały
Uwaga! Materiał widoczny tylko dla zalogowanych użytkowników. Kliknij tutaj aby zobaczyć.
Jeśli pomogłem kliknij w górnym prawym rogu Obrazek a nie pisz dzięki :)
GNT
Donators
Donators

Podziękował : 10 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 84 razy
Firmware: HABIB/Cobra 4.84

Sponsorzy

Re: PS3XPAD

Postprzez GNT » 11.10.2015, 19:39

PS3XPAD 0.7

This release includes

Added support for third part PS3 wired controllers and Xbox S-type controllers (untested). Some third party controllers were blocked after firmware 3.50
Added button remapping capabilities. You will need to edit xpad_remap.txt. Press (START+SELECT+DPAD_RIGHT) to enable remapping.
Sixaxis sensors can be remapped only to analog sticks.
Added option to disable controller LEDs by pressing (START+SELECT+DPAD_LEFT)

I’m also aware that some games like GTA5 and Red Dead Redemption do not work with the plugin. It’s possible there are extra checks in the game to determine if the controller is a “virtual” type and only accepts standard PS3 controllers. I’m currently working to see if such checks can be bypass

Kod: Zaznacz cały
Uwaga! Materiał widoczny tylko dla zalogowanych użytkowników. Kliknij tutaj aby zobaczyć.
Jeśli pomogłem kliknij w górnym prawym rogu Obrazek a nie pisz dzięki :)
GNT
Donators
Donators

Podziękował : 10 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 84 razy
Firmware: HABIB/Cobra 4.84

• Sponsorzy

Powrót do Homebrew