cobra ode - jak zainstalować aktualizacje gier?

Emulatory napędu (Cobra ODE itp.)
  • Sponsorzy

Re: cobra ode - jak zainstalować aktualizacje gier?

Postprzez robert2172 » 22.01.2016, 18:32

gacek585 napisał(a):Znalazłem coś takiego :
Originally Posted by bigjokker
he was saying he wanted to know how so if there is a dlc that requires the update he can get it.

Another way to update game and it is a little easier too.

1. Download update and merge usrdir file with disc game
2. Resign eboots, selfs, edats, sdats, or sprxs
3. Don't replace param.sfo with updates just change app version to whatever the update is (ex.1.02)
also i added the update version to my games title so i know what i am at
(ex.call of duty[REGISTERED SIGN] advanced warfare v1.02)
4. Convert to iso and play
tested and working

this saves you from having to insert files to ps3 hdd0

Okazuje się że można połączyć update razem z plikami z obrazu iso gry i nie trzeba wgrywać na dysk konsoli.
Trzeba również pliki z update gry przerobić do niższego ofw.
Trzeba wpakować na kompie paczki pkg z update gry użyć resignera na tych plikach aby konsola nie wołała o aktualizację, połączyć te pliki z iso i przetestować.
Jutro napiszę coś więcej bo meczy mnie pisanie z telefonu.

Przerabiając pliki z update'a 1.02 do Fify 16 za pomocą ESSSE Resigner niestety tylko plik eboot.bin da się "zaniżyć", natomiast takie pliki jak patch.bh.edat, patch.big.edat, 2dheads_patch.bh.edat czy 2dheads_patch.big.edat program ESSSE nie może znaleźć klicense i woła o jakiś plik "rap". Skąd mam go wziąć? Czy te pliki edat muszą też być przerobione czy wystarczy sam eboot i param? Czy po przerobieniu trzeba skopiować update'a i zamienić pliki z tymi w iso i ponownie zrobić obraz? Nie chce bezsensownie tracić płyt więc jeśli ktoś już to przerabiał to proszę o jakieś wskazówki ;)
robert2172

Podziękował : 1 raz
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz

Sponsorzy

Re: cobra ode - jak zainstalować aktualizacje gier?

Postprzez gacek585 » 22.01.2016, 19:26

Niestety nie robiłem tego nigdy i raczej nikt z tego forum nie robił, jesteś pierwszy. Na pewno trzeba podmienić pliki z update z plikami z obrazu iso oprócz pliku param.sfo.
Trzeba "zrezygnować" wszystkie pliki typu eboot, self, edat, sdat i sprx, odnośnie tego błędu to niestety nie mam pojęcia o co chodzi.
Znalazłem instrukcje po angielsku jak "zrezygnować" nowsze gry pod starsze OFW i pewnie tak samo można zrobić z updatami gier:
Newer games (such as watch dogs) require higher firmwares(4.55 in case of watch dogs) in order to run, which force you to update your PS3 if you want to play them.

With this method you can play ANY game on your PS3 without updating it, as long as your PS3 firmware is 3.40 OR ANY FIRMWARE ABOVE
THAT.

If you've just downloaded a game and it requires a firmware higher than the firmware of your PS3, and you really don't wanna update your PS3, this tutorial is for you.

You'll need the following things:

True Ancestor resigners: https://www.sendspace.com/file/cgcl8a
Ps3tools: http://www.mediafire.com/?3nisx82as2lcd7w
VB5 runtime: ten link nie działa :/

Okay, let's start.

Install the VB5 runtime first.

Download and install ps3tools and TrueAncestor Resigners.

Right Click on the PARAM.SFO file found inside the game directory.
Click open with, then click browse and find and select parsm.sfo editor (which can be found in the ps3tools directory).
The param.sfo will open up a window. In there, change the ps3 system to 3.40.
Click save and click yes when a prompt for overwriting the file is displayed.
Close the param.sfo editor.

Go to control panel and type in the search box: default programs.
Set the default program for opening .bin files as PKGCONTENTID (which can be found in the ps3tools folder)
Also set the file associations of .bin files with PKGCONTENTID (by searching file associations in control panel and then doing it)
Now, go to the game directory, then USDRIR, and then left click the eboot.bin file once. (don't double click it)
Press and hold shift and press enter.
A dialog box will open.
Wait for the process to finish and close the window. (It will either be written done or finished at the end; when you see it, close the window)(or maybe it will close on its own)
You will now see a file called eboot.elf in the same directory. Now, delete the eboot.bin.
Go to control panel and set PKGCONTENTID as the default file for .elf files and also associate the .elf extension with it.
Now inside the game directory inside USDRIR, click the eboot.elf once and press and hold control and press enter.
Now a dialog will open and close.
After that, a dialog will come asking to resign the rest of .self and .sprx files.
Click yes in that dialog.
Delete the eboot.elf now.
Cut and paste the eboot.bin to the folder called TrueAncestor Eboot Resigner (which can be found inside the folder called Resigners)
After you have copied the eboot.bin to TrueAncestor Eboot Resigners folder, double click the eboot resigner.bat file. (in the same folder)
Wait for the process to finish.
Now cut and paste the eboot.bin from the TrueAncestor Eboot Resigner folder to USDRIR folder. (which can be found inside the game directory folder)
Do the same for all .self and .sprx files inside USDRIR. (cut and paste them to TrueAncestor Self Resigner and True Ancestor Sprx Resigner folders respectively and follow the same steps)
Remember to only resign one file at a time. (because TrueAncestor doesn't support multiple .self or multiple .sprx files; you have to resign individual files separately)
Then copy the .self and .sprx files back to USDRIR.

Some games may not have any .self or .sprx files, some may have only one of these, some may have both.

Jeśli znajdę chwilę czasu to postaram sie to przetłumaczyć.
gacek585
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Podziękował : 17 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 51 razy
Firmware: PS4 - 5.03
PSN ID: gacek585

Poprzednia strona

• Sponsorzy

Powrót do Emulatory Napędu