Milowy krok do złamania PS3???

O wszystkim i o niczym
  • Sponsorzy

Milowy krok do złamania PS3???

Postprzez matts84 » 17.01.2015, 18:36

Nie wiem czy dobrze rozumiem wszystko, ale na scenie użytkownik haxckode zamieścił post

I never thought having to do this ..digo this and publish this in order that sony pinched and lock the account reset every 6 months qriocity playstation .. for work in ofw AAA packets must be modified licenses. must use the tool and ps3 Cywin make_package, to create a local license and that this "free" is made with a make_package amended to create the "free" local edats pkg License.
commands for creating the edats and licenses, of course dark hackers have prior knowledge of the tools to run the packages: sony can plug this vulnerability simply by when you enter online check in nand or nor memory are the act.dat local licenses that are specific for each console containing np juegos.esto give account of a wave of bans never seen before, besides stealing accounts and identity impersonation.

because in the past some did not mention their ODEs based on my work, I have no doubt that after publishing these lines sony kick upgrade and remove any way to get the PID or change the form of authentication for backup games usb, there is a way to get the IDPs without sony can do anything about it and said this. it saddens me that the IDPs are the soul and publishing FLATZ how to obtain was the worst mistake ever committed because with the IDPs do anything and piracy will increase 200 percent giving you lost to developers.

GD--game data ,if not containing the Eboot.bin elf this to add data or initial edats
Exdata not in the system.

GD code:

set PKGID=UPYOUR-%SFOTITLE_ID%_00-FREEEDAT00000060
echo Content-ID = %PKGID%>"%HOME%\config.conf"
echo k_licensee = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000>>"%HOME%\config.conf"
echo DRM_Type = Free>>"%HOME%\config.conf"
echo Content_Type = GameData>>"%HOME%\config.conf"
echo PackageVersion = %SFOVERSION%>>"%HOME%\config.conf"

HG-code:

eco Content-ID =% PkgID%> "% HOME% \ config.conf"
eco k_licensee = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000 >> "% HOME% \ config.conf"
eco DRM_Type = gratis >> "% HOME% \ config.conf"
eco Content_Type = Game_Exec >> "% HOME% \ config.conf"
eco PackageVersion =% SFOVERSION% >> "% HOME% \ config.conf"
GOTO PKGM

note:
the supermoderador LoverboySimer. has other lines of code that sends him privately, leave at your disposal the choice whether published or not, as these lines are the key to run the packages to full, and a decline from the reasons why I do this, interprets that as I do not use English well, is something important about the ps4 and psn since its inception

W temacie o PeXploit, generalnie program potrafi już wgrać nawet pliki powyżej 4 GB, jedynie pozostaje problem aktywacji gry...
Czyżby ten post był kluczem do złamania aktywacji?
4.76.1 REBUG LITE + PSNPATCH v2015.7/A
matts84
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Podziękował : 3 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 11 razy
Firmware: 4.87.1 HEN

Sponsorzy

• Sponsorzy

Powrót do Hydepark