PLAYERKP420 4.75 V1.00 CFW/MFW

Najpopularniejsze odmiany CFW na Playstation 3
Regulamin działu
Dział ten służy wyłącznie do publikacji materiałów związanych z CFW lub ewentualnych komentarzy/pytań do tematów już istniejących. W dziale ZABRONIONE jest tworzenie nowych tematów z prośbami o pomoc, które powinny być stworzone w sekcji PS3 HELP DESK!
  • Sponsorzy

PLAYERKP420 4.75 V1.00 CFW/MFW

Postprzez GNT » 30.06.2015, 15:30

Obrazek

I wanted to share my working 4.75 MFW. Made from OFW 4.75 .PUP file. Will play backup games that need 4.75 or lower, if game manager has been updated for 4.75 CFW.

It has been tested on different models by me and @bbb21, on these models:
CECHH01, CECHK01, CECH-2001, CECH-2101, CECH-2501A. [But 341 downloads at time of posting this, makes me thinks more models]

The only bug I have found, is that when System Update debug is enable in Qa Flag - Debug Settings. An error is given when trying to update from System Storage. But if System Update debug stays disabled, you can install any CFW version from XMB or the Recovery menu.

Can be installed from any OFW version the same or lower than 3.55.
Can be installed from any CFW version 4.75 or lower syscon version. Or if Qa flag enabled can be installed from any CFW syscon version 9.99 or lower. (only with system update debug disabled, like stated above.)
Can be installed after hardware flashing with noFSM Method patches. Habib's standalone qa flag works to enable qa flag, even if the token has never been enabled on 3.55.

There is a guide at the end of the post. to make your own. Which will also have links to a noBD version and RSOD/noBT version soon.

Modified firmware created by Playerkp420 using PS3MFW Framework.

This system firmware update has been modified from the original, and is therefore unofficial and not endorsed by SCE.

Installation of this system firmware update increases the risk of rendering your game system unstable or unusable.

Use at your own risk. No guarantee expressed or implied.

If anything bad happens as a result of installing this system update, you cannot hold anyone responsible but yourself.

The creators of this system firmware modification process do not condone piracy.
Use your system responsibly and only play games that you have purchased.
Enjoy!

PS3MFW Features Enabled:
REQ'D - **Set PUP build and/or version info**

REQ'D - **CORE-OS PATCHES**
[3.xx/4.xx] LV0: --> Patch LV0 to disable LV0 descrambling of LV1LDR (3.xx/4.xx)
[3.xx/4.xx] LV0: --> Patch LV0 LDRS to disable ECDSA checks in ALL LV0-loaders (3.xx/4.xx)
[3.xx/4.xx] LV1: --> Patch LV1 for peek/poke support (unused lv1 calls 182 and 183) (3.xx/4.xx)
[3.xx/4.xx] LV1: --> Patch LV1 to remove LV2 protection (3.xx/4.xx)
[3.xx/4.xx] LV1: --> Patch LV1 to disable CoreOS Hash check. Product mode always on (downgrader)
[3.xx/4.xx] LV1: --> Patch LV1 to disable integrity check in System Manager (OtherOS++/downgrader)
[3.xx/4.xx] LV2: --> Patch LV2 to add Peek&Poke system calls (3.xx/4.xx)
[3.xx/4.xx] LV2: --> Patch LV2 to add LV1 Peek&Poke system calls (LV1 peek/poke patch necessary) (3.xx/4.xx)
[3.xx/4.xx] ALT: --> Patch SPU PKG Verifier to disable ECDSA check for spkg files (spu_pkg_rvk_verifier.self) (3.xx/4.xx)
[3.xx/4.xx] ALT: --> Patch SPP Verifier to disable ECDSA check (spp_verifier.self) (3.xx/4.xx)
[3.xx/4.xx] ALT: --> Patch SPU Token Processor to disable ECDSA check (spu_token_processor.self) (3.xx/4.xx)

PATCH: Patch VSH - Miscellaneous
[3.xx/4.xx] --> Patch VSH with ROGERO patches
[3.xx/4.xx] --> Patch to allow running of unsigned applications (3.xx/4.xx)
[3.xx/4.xx] --> Jailbait - Patch to implement ReactPSN v2.0 into VSH (3.xx/4.xx)

PATCH: APPLDR - Miscellaneous
[3.xx/4.xx] --> Patch Appldr with misc ROGERO patches

PATCH: XMB - Miscellaneous
[3.xx/4.xx] --> Add "Install Package Files" icon to the XMB Game Category
[3.xx/4.xx] --> Add "/app_home" icon to the XMB Game Category
[3.xx/4.xx] --> Rename /app_home/PS3_GAME/ to Discless

PATCH: LV1 - Miscellaneous
[3.xx/4.xx] --> Allow mapping of any memory area (Needed for LV2 Poke)
[3.xx/4.xx] --> Skip ACL checks for all storage devices (OtherOS++/downgrader)

CHANGE: Change coldboot audio/video files to my Playerkp420 logo

CHANGE: Change default "Air Paint" theme to Iron Man theme

Download:
Kod: Zaznacz cały
Uwaga! Materiał widoczny tylko dla zalogowanych użytkowników. Kliknij tutaj aby zobaczyć.

md5=6E231C3F3E15BAA72A2EA4E380C231A3

Wszystko robisz na własną odpowiedzialność forum nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za twoją konsole

Źródło: http://www.psx-place.com/forum/mfw/rele ... -2088.html
Jeśli pomogłem kliknij w górnym prawym rogu Obrazek a nie pisz dzięki :)
GNT
Donators
Donators

Podziękował : 10 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 84 razy
Firmware: HABIB/Cobra 4.84

Sponsorzy

Re: PLAYERKP420 4.75 V1.00 CFW/MFW

Postprzez Szymek251 » 30.06.2015, 15:44

Uwaga dla user po instalacji IPF oraz APP-HOME może byc na górze :wink:
Jeśli pomogłem to możesz podziękować :) ...
Szymek251
Elite
Elite

Podziękował : 9 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 341 razy
Firmware: OFW REBUG

PLAYERKP420 4.75 V1.01 CFW

Postprzez GNT » 12.08.2015, 20:03

Obrazek

I am happy to share my 4.75 v1.01 CFW. Unlike my v1.00, this was not made with MFW Builder. I started by extracting OFW 4.75, and making all the necessary patches with HxD and Notepad++. More info on how to do this yourself, will be in a guide I am still working on. That new guide will also include how to add Cobra 7.10 to yours or anyone's CFW or MFW.

A few files I did use that were already patched. Those were the Cinavia patched files from Habib's 4.75 v1.00. Also, I used the category_game.xml from one of my MFW Builds.

My CFW has been tested with both NOR models and a couple NAND models (Thanks @bubbadog1 and @atreyu187 for testing on CECHA01 and CECHB01 models.)(NOR models tested by me - CECHH01, CECHK01, CECHL01, CECH-2001A, CECH-2001B, CECH-2101B, CECH-2501A, CECH-2501B).

Latest multiMAN and Webman mod work great, after installing mamba prx loader. (watch the video below to see how)

All seems fine and stable, but as usual with any CFW : Use it at your own Risk.

This CFW can be installed fine like a normal System Update from XMB over OFW 3.55 and lower, or any CFW version. (Always make sure to remove any disc from the drive and/or unmount any game first, so you don't accidentally update to OFW.)
HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
Patch LV0 LDRS & SPU to disable ECDSA checks
Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
Patched LV1 & LV2 to add peek/poke support.
Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
QA Flag can be enabled by usings Habib's standalone qa pkg. Even if never been enabled on 3.55. If already enabled, qa extra options will appear with button combo. (After enabling the qa token on a PS3 that was not enabled on 3.55, you may need to reboot the PS3 before downgrading from XMB. Otherwise might get an error code.)
RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended, without using PSNPatch correctly.
It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.75 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
Added XMB InGame ScreenShot Feature.
Patch VSH to allow running of unsigned applications
Patch VSH to implement ReactPSN v2.0
Cinavia Disabled for HDD, BDMV, & BDVD content Thanks @Habib.
The CFW can be used for Downgrading with Hardware flashers, by either noFSM Method or FSM Method.
Patch to disable (not just replace), the warning screen that is show on boot since FW 4.00, no longer delays the VSH boot process.
Changed coldboot logo to Playerkp420 logo.
Changed default "Air Paint" theme to IronMan theme .
Changed XMB Waves to Purple to Green v2, from @zapptheman guide here.

Credits go to
@Smhabib for Cinavia and all that he has shared.
@Joonie86 for tips and sharing.
@toolboy2012 for some patches I needed to find by looking in his tasks from MFW Builder.
@RedDot-3ND7355 for some patches I needed to find by looking in his tasks from MFW Builder.
@atreyu187 & @bubbadog1 for testing on their NAND models for me.
Thanks to all the users who's PS3s I downgraded, that did not know what CFW they wanted. I hope you are enjoying my CFW.
Thanks to all that keep up ps3devwiki.com. I would not of been able to make this without them.

And thanks to everyone that has had anything to do with the info I have read while researching. I know I forgot to include lots of names.

Download:
Kod: Zaznacz cały
Uwaga! Materiał widoczny tylko dla zalogowanych użytkowników. Kliknij tutaj aby zobaczyć.

md5=A2CE15F6B1BC6AA3CE147DA3D6BF3E78
Jeśli pomogłem kliknij w górnym prawym rogu Obrazek a nie pisz dzięki :)
GNT
Donators
Donators

Podziękował : 10 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 84 razy
Firmware: HABIB/Cobra 4.84

• Sponsorzy

Powrót do Custom Firmware