Kakaroto

Newsy ze sceny PS3 Hack
  • Sponsorzy

Kakaroto

Postprzez sephi » 21.03.2012, 14:43

Hello all,

I decided to post here because I needed a poll and I would like to have everyone's opinion.

As you all know, I have had a 'half jailbreak' ready for a few months now, I can install what I want on the ps3, even with the latest firmware version, but I cannot run the apps (unless they are real demos of course)... I started working on a way to find a new exploit in order to run the apps on 4.x but in the past 2 months, I've been very busy with work and with life and I haven't had any time to look into the ps3 hacking at all.

So now, I have a dilemna: I have this tool/code that can be useful to some people, but if I release it, sony might block it in their next version so the jailbreak will not work anymore., On the other hand, I'm not working on it anymore, and I don't want all those months of work to be wasted... And finally, there are some other talented devs that are working on trying to get code execution working... so what to do ? release my stuff as is and that's the end of it ? wait until I have more free time to finish it or until someone finds a way to make it into a full jailbreak ? wait for a few more months until a 'timeout' then release it as is no matter what happens ?

I'd like to point out that if I release it now, the most probable result is that: no one will use it, most will consider this completely useless, and sony will prevent it from being used on future firmwares. But at least, people will stop annoying me on twitter asking for a release (I wish! I bet that won't stop them!), and I'll stop being treated as a 'fake' (even though I don't care about that). Mostly I want to fulfill my promise of "I will release it" even though I wouldn't be fulfilling the "when it's ready" promise.
So.. what do you think ?

p.s: Note that the poll is just to better understand what the community wants, the results of the poll will not necessarily dictate what I will do, so even if 100% say release it now, it doesn't mean that I will release it now, I will simply take that into consideration before making a decision.
p.p.s: Other than voting in the poll, of course, you can also give your opinion as a comment to this thread.

Thanks,
KaKaRoTo

Na jednym forum kakaroto napisal to co powyzej nie wiem czemu jeszcze nikt tego nie wrzucil jako news.
Później dodal jeszcze ze nad jego exploidem pracuje paru zaufanych hackerow, i że jeszcze nie wie czy pokaze nam exploid czy poczeka az bedzie ukonczony wszystko zalezy od sondy ktora zrobili moderatorzy na owym forum.
sephi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Podziękował : 0 raz
Otrzymał podziękowań: 2 razy
Firmware: OFW3.55

Sponsorzy

Re: Kakaroto

Postprzez thenat17 » 22.03.2012, 00:16

Jako że na psx-scene i ps3hax.net mam konto ,,Developer" , to mam dostęp do działów prywatnych deweloperów sceny Ps3 i w związku z tym, widziałem że: kakarotto prosił aby nie umieszczać tego jako news , gdyż jest to tylko ankieta.
ADMIN największego serwisu w Polsce o PS4, PS3 i PS Vita. PS4 HACK PL
thenat17
Banned
Silver Member

Otrzymał podziękowań: 1 raz

Postprzez sephi » 22.03.2012, 16:06

Chwalisz sie czy zalisz ? Co mnie interesuje co ty widziales, jest to news dla ludzi ktorzy nie widzieli zadnych konkretow od dluzszego czasu, bo zawsze ktos zada pytanie co z nowym cfw tutaj jest na to odpowiedz. Twoj komentarz jest w ogole nie potrzebny a kakarot nie chcial zeby to byl news na forum gdzie to napisal wiec pomysl troche i dopiero pisz.
sephi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postprzez hatson » 26.03.2012, 13:00

Witam,

mozecie z grubsza napisac, o co chodzi. Ja niestety tylko niemiecki.

Pozdro
Pawel
hatson

Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz
Firmware: CFW 3.65

Postprzez sephi » 26.03.2012, 15:08

To jest post hakera "kakaroto" ktory napisal ze pracuje nad swoim "cfw" ale nie mial czasu i nie wie czy wrzucic go zeby kazdy mogl sciagnac i sobie pomajstrowac czy poczekac az bedzie mial wolny czas i wrzuci go jak bedzie skonczony.
sephi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postprzez hatson » 26.03.2012, 21:54

Witam,

kim jest Kakaroto, wiem bo duzo juz tu o nim bylo napisane. Myslalem, ze jakies konkrety napisal bo cos tam o uruchamianiu czegos widzialem. Dzieki

pozdrawiam
Pawel
hatson

Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz
Firmware: CFW 3.65

• Sponsorzy

Powrót do News